We at Lewis, Lewis & Falkner are committed to supporting you, our clients, throughout the developing COVID-19 situation.
Our attorneys are still working hard for you, while also keeping your safety in mind. Rest assured that while our team may be working remotely at times, we are always available for our clients and can be reached by phone or email even when we are not working in our office.
When in-person client meetings are necessary we will practice social-distancing and implement other measures to promote the safety of everyone involved.
As always, we are committed to guiding you through all of life’s challenges. To that end, here are some helpful resources you may be interested in:
- IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Site (Click on “Get My Payment” to track your payment status)
- Governor Ivey’s 5th Supplemental Emergency Order
- Paycheck Protection Program Fact Sheet for Borrowers
- CDC guidance for businesses
- CARES Act – full text
- Updates from the Social Security Administration with respect to COVID-19